Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today, the strong urge to buy a motorcycle came over me. Don't worry, I didn't actually buy one...yet But, how cool would it be to have one??
When I was little, I asked for a motorcycle for Christmas.
You know what I got??
A toy motorcycle.
I didn't think that was very funny.
The rest of the family did.
Anyway...seriously...how cool would it be to have a motorcycle?
Maybe I'll buy one as a reward to myself for something in the future. Like, not in a year, but maybe 5 or 10 years down the road?
You know, my list of things to do keeps getting longer every day.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I say buy one. You only live once. :)

Anonymous said...

Shortly after I read this post (yesterday. . .I'm a little behind the times) I was driving out of the grocery store, and there were traffic cops blocking traffic for a cavalcade of 87 motorcycles roaring through Annapolis. I have no idea what they were doing, but I thought of you!