Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Note to self...

...watching the Biggest Loser while baking Christmas cookies does not do wonders for the self-esteem.

On the bright side. It started snowing this afternoon and my world is now blanketed in a soft, fluffy white snow! If I were brave enough and not scared of being outside, alone, in the dark, I would go outside and sit in the peacefulness. I love the calming effect that snow has. It's somehow spiritual to me. I could sit there and just lose it all. Ah, what I wouldn't give for that.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm not sure that doing anything other than working out while watching Biggest Loser would do anything for he self-esteem. I always feel guilty for sitting on the couch watching it. :)

It's so cold here!!! Wowsers!!!! I got a lovely Christmas card from your mom and one from you. Thank you!

aola said...

one of my all time favorite things is to go walking on a snowy moonlight night - a full moon, snow, walking... doesn't get any better or more peaceful than that. Doesn't happen often here in Oklahoma, maybe that is why it is so special for me.

Sandra said...

Missing your posts!