Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I know I haven't blogged in a while. I really have no excuse.

I meant to start this yesterday, but I was too busy. So, I'll do it today.

I have a friend or two who have been posting all month what they are thankful for. Kind of a way to get in the Thanksgiving spirit. I realized this week that I was not at all in the Thanksgiving spirit. In fact, I wasn't very thankful at all. So, I decided that I'd start on the 25th of November and post something every day that I'm thankful for until Christmas...or New Years. I'm hoping that that will also put me in the Christmas spirit.

Today...I am thankful that I can come home. I am thankful that I can still come home to the place where I was raised. I am thankful that I can be surrounded by family and friends. I am thankful that it is a place that lets me unwind and leave the stress behind. I am thankful that I can come home.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Going home is a reason to be thankful for sure!! I'm thankful that you come home! :)