Sunday, October 12, 2008

Where did the past few weeks go??

It has been a long couple of weeks. Things just seem to have gotten away from me. I'm really behind at work, which isn't good when you have to abide by state deadlines. My house is a mess, and I just keep having visions of how nice it would be to have my whole place cleaned from top to bottom and all decked out for fall. This past week flew by and I feel like I didn't do anything. Hopefully I'm getting back on track. I have lots of things rolling around in my head that I'd like to blog about, including fall and what's really important...at least more important than work. But, those ideas will have to keep rolling around in there for a little while longer...at least until I feel like I have a handle on things again.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Our lives can be chaotic together. :) I hope you find your balance soon.

aola said...

me too, I have this long to-do list that I wanted to get done this fall and yet I see the days slipping by, getting colder and I haven't accomplished hardly any of them.

Sandra said...

Hey! Where have you been???? I miss reading your blog!